Since 1997, AllWebCo Has Defined Reliability
AllWebCo Website Hosting & Design is committed to providing affordable hosting for frontpage, linux and more. All hosting plans can be equipped with Microsoft® FrontPage® 2002 server extensions. We also offer website design and building services at affordable pricing. Web Hosting services include site hosting, e-commerce plans, dedicated servers, collocation, and streaming RealAudio/Video solutions. We strive to offer the fastest, most reliable service in the industry, along with extremely knowledgeable customer support. Our goal is to simplify Web hosting services, while accommodating the most demanding customers’ needs.
AllWebCo continuously upgrades it's services, providing extra webspace and features for our customers. When we do upgrade our hosting packages, we upgrade our current customer's packages automatically without any charge to them. So as the Internet changes and improves, we make sure that you and your website are staying on top of things.
AllWebCo, a leading provider of integrated Internet solutions,
built its fiber optic network with reliability, speed and
redundancy in mind.
Our N.O.C. (Network Operations Center), located in
Illinois, U.S.A., is connected to the Internet by 4
redundant DS-3 multi-homed connections. This high-speed
connectivity combined with exceptionally fast and reliable
servers guarantees breakneck access to your web site and
99.9% uptime 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Redundant Power Systems:
- Our network is fully switched with top quality components from Cisco Systems
- Our entire N.O.C. is wired with 100Mbps UTP Category 5 wiring
- 3 full fiber optic T3's on separate and diverse backbones
(Uunet, GTE and Global Frontier)
- Multiple OC3's
- Our N.O.C. receives 1200 amps of power through secure underground cables
- APC battery backups provide all equipment with uninterrupted power
- For extended outages, a 250 kw natural gas-powered generator provides backup
- Modular power protection for servers and business critical applications
- The center is further guarded from environmental hazards with redundant air conditioning, and fire suppression systems
- 1 - 25 GB HDD on each hosting server for daily backups
- Several 500 GB multi-tape backup systems connected via sub-net
We custom-build, and frequently upgrade, all computer systems on location providing enhanced levels of
control, flexibility and the ability to remotely anticipate and resolve
problems before they affect your service. Key components are:
- Quad-core Intel XEON Processors
- Dual skuzzy Main Drives
- Lots of RAM
- Upgraded every 3-4 months to consistantly provide you with the latest processors, memory, etc...
We provide round-the-clock computerized monitoring and control, maintenance,
and technical support for over 400 computer systems housed in our facilities.
Our customers enjoy 99.9% uptime and exceptional levels of service, quality,
security and network reliability.
It is this commitment to product quality and service that has made us a
leading provider of integrated Internet solutions